We have the knowledge and the expertise to handle your claim from start to finish. From the roof planning stages, all the way to the final clean-up. We are committed to providing you with the best commercial roofing services possible for our customers in Bonner Spring, Spring Hill, Leawood, Lenexa, Gardner, and other cities in Johnson County KS.
JG Contracting is a different type of contracting firm. Our job as your most trusted roofing contractor is to provide clients with the finest local design and craftsmanship possible, and that all begins with commitment and a caring attitude toward our work. Since inception, we have expressed the importance of quality, detail, and safety, especially with our residential and commercial roofing projects.
We offer an all-inclusive commercial roofing service for our customers throughout Bonner Spring, Spring Hill, Leawood, Lenexa, and Gardner KS as we consider each building owner’s needs and provide the ideal solution at a fair price. Along with our suggestions and commercial roofing solutions made specifically for our clients, we offer comprehensive inspections, quality control, maintenance programs, and safety protocols for all commercial buildings in Bonner Spring, Spring Hill, Leawood, Lenexa, Gardner, and other cities in Johnson County KS to ensure safety in any situation. Our roofing contractor oversees commercial roofing projects from pre-construction to completion, no matter the size or scope of our clients’ needs, making sure that durability and efficiency are accounted for.
Our knowledge in dealing with insurance companies to maximize your claim and bring you back to roof pre-loss condition or better, sets us apart from all other roofing contractors. We understand that repairing the damages to your property is your number one priority and we strive to work hard on your behalf.
What does this mean for you? When you are approved by your insurance company we can expedite the replacement/repairs of all damages to your property. We work around your hours of operation and manage the build area exclusively, so you can focus on your business, while we handle your roof, insurance claim, and all of the paperwork involved.
- Once an approval has been received we will plan out your roof restoration path.
- We will schedule our tradesmen to start the restoration process.
- We manage the production of your roofing project from start to finish.
- At JG Contracting, it is out duty to complete the project per insurance scope specifications.
- Lastly, we finalize your claim by submitting a certificate of completion, and any pertinent documentation to the insurance company, once final payment is processed, you will receive your final waiver of lien and 10-year warranty.
WHAT HAIL DAMAGE LOOKS LIKE!
We have experience in commercial roofing projects for buildings such as schools, churches, apartments/condos and custom buildings.
JG Contracting 5-STEP CLAIM PROCESS
- One of our qualified project manager’s will do a FREE no obligation inspection of your property.
- If damage is found, your project manager will show you the extent of the damage to your property.
- We will walk you through unfamiliar territories to help you file a claim to bring your business back to “pre-storm” condition or better
- Once your claim is filed, your insurance company will schedule a time and date for the inspection
- We will meet with the insurance adjuster on the scheduled date and provide them with pictures and an itemized list of roof damages we found on our initial inspection. Once the scope of approved damages is received from your insurance company, we review it with you and explain all the repairs that will take place.