1. We Simplify the way of doing business in Insurance Claims.
2. We are a Kansas and Missouri Licensed contractor.
3. We carry $3,000,000 in liability insurance, and Workers' Comp. for your protection.
4. As a General Contractor, we provide all services (claims, handling, ordering, scheduling, and completion of all trades). It is very common in this industry that code issues are overlooked and the contractor expects the homeowner to pay thousands. JG CONTRACTING GUARANTEES NO SURPRISES BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER PROJECT COMPLETION, 100% GUARANTEED.
5. We have many years of industry experience in residential and commercial storm restoration.
6. We have experience working with all major insurance carriers. We specialize in insurance claims handling to ensure the home owner receives all they are entitled to.
7. We provide xactimate estimates of all damages including personal property which all major insurance carriers use.
8. Highest quality materials are used on all projects.
9. JG Contracting purchases all materials to ensure there will be NO LIENS placed on a homeowners' property. We provide a warranty and lien waiver after completion of every project.
10. Each job is completed to 100% customer satisfaction.
First and foremost, I'd like to thank God for the opportunity to serve our friends, family and community right here in the Midwest. When I started JG Contracting, my intention was simple, to become the highest quality contractor in the country. There's a lot of hard work and dedication that goes into any business and when you have the right team, with the same goals, those intentions become a reality. We realize that, as a storm restoration contractor, working insurance claims gives us a higher level of responsibility as well as a higher level of challenges. We are fully aware of the needs of our homeowners and the level of professionalism expected from them. To us, success is a result of a cause and our cause is to always satisfy our homeowners, no matter what. I, like many, have experienced the side of the contracting business that many perceive it to be. I was working for a company as a General Manager that didn't align with my philosophy both in how to treat customers and its staff. Although those were tough times to deal with, they became the stepping stone for me to start my own company and I am grateful for them. Living in Kansas City is a blessing. It's where I met my wife Dawn, my friends, our team and has given me the opportunity to serve the best people in the world. The Midwest is a special place. Our community is one of trust and kindness, but you can't take that lightly, in fact we align with that as a company and establish relationships based on those principles. I made sure JG Contracting has all the tools necessary to gain our community's trust. We are fully licensed and insured in Missouri and Kansas, our crews work exclusively for us understanding and implementing our workmanship criteria and our Project Managers are professional and courteous. We are A+ accredited with the Better Business Bureau and have a 5 star rating with Home Advisor. Thank You for your trust and your business and you have my word that when your home suffers storm damage, you won't have to look further than JG Contracting. We will return your home to pre-storm condition expeditiously and efficiently. We understand this may be a stressful time for you and we will accommodate your needs to your satisfaction. Our guarantee is to use only the highest quality material and workmanship on your property and we back that up with a 10 year workmanship warranty. It's one thing to restore your property but it's another to be here when the work is completed. We're here for the long haul, right with you all the way! With much appreciation and gratitude, Joe Gentle, owner JG Contracting
After an intense storm you may want to check your home's roof to see if there are any signs of damage. As a homeowner, you will end up saving money by spotting minor damage and repairing it before it becomes a total roof replacement. There are many signs to look for after a storm, and if you don't feel comfortable on your roof, you need to call JG Contracting to do a FREE inspection for storm damage. If you visibly see missing shingles, they were likely pulled off by the storm. Many times storms may also cause siding damage. If there is debris on your roof, call a roof repair professional at JG Contracting to check and see if you have roof damage. Don't put off repairs because the next storm may cause you to have major repairs which may result in lost time and money.
JG Contracting is a local, licensed and insured general contractor whose primary focus is assisting homeowners through the entire process of restoring their homes back to pre-storm condition. We fully understand that your home represents a significant asset; rest assured, that's why we treat every home as if it's our own. JG Contracting guarantees no surprises before, during or after project completion.
If you have already scheduled an adjuster meeting, we recommend that you have a representative present who has your interest at heart. Insurance adjusters often miss roof damage and/or forget to include compensation for local permits and code requirements. At a minimum, our experienced team members will help to ensure that you are compensated fairly for your storm or hail roof damage. We offer this service at no charge or obligation; simply notify us as to the date and time, and we will be there.